Monday, September 30, 2013

More messing about

I was sifting through my bits, looking for some bits to add to the plaguebearers, when I came across the old metal fat chaos sorceror. I don't think he was ever strictly a Nurgle character as he has the generalised chaos star symbol hanging round his neck. I filed that off and then had a play around with various heads - plaguebearer, fly, etc. I finally went with the strange dome head from the chaos spawn sprue - the spikey bits are reminiscent of a wizardy beard. The hand is from a bloodletter (I think), it needs a little carving and refining. One chaos sorceror added to the painting pile.

I also found this massive old metal thing, I was given it years ago by one of my clients, I have absolutely no idea what it is. I blu-tacced on a few bits just to get some ideas rolling. It could be a chaos spawn or a beast of Nurgle or even a plaguebearer unit filler. It's pretty big across the base, it would fit on a 60mm but slightly overhangs a 50mm. One other idea would be to make a little unclean one, by trying to sculpt a smiley head on the top and maybe a couple of arms, fill in the holes with pustules, mouths, etc. Just messing about at the moment, I would be happy to get more ideas if anybody has any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you deep within his heart?

    Because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, cherish and protect you with his entire heart...

    ====> 12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This instinct is so built-in to a man's mind that it will make him try better than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    In fact, fueling this influential instinct is absolutely binding to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly find him open his soul and heart for you in a way he haven't experienced before and he will identify you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete